ads

Chapter 7 Adventurer's Guild




 When I entered the adventurer's guild, people were sparsely coming and going. Everyone is an adventurer.


 With that in mind, I head to the reception counter.


 When I arrived at the counter, a woman with cat ears started talking to me.




"Welcome nya~! What can I do for you nya~?"




 Oh, It's a catkin.


 There are various races in this world. One of them is the catkin tribe in front of me.


 The head has cat ears that look pleasant to the touch.


 I remember that many players chose this race because it was popular among the top class.




"Umm. I want to be an adventurer."


"...Eh! do you want to become nya...?"


"yes"


“…………”


"...?"




 What the, why you suddenly fell silent.


 A catkin onee-san who stares at me fixedly.


 It's as if she's on alert....?




"Wh-what's wrong?"


“…………No. It's nothing nya. I'll register you as an adventurer, so please wait a moment nya."


"yes"




 what was that just now?


 I feel like the tension suddenly dropped.


 Is there something wrong with my appearance?


 But I think I didn't look odd or anything.




 After waiting for a while, onee-san handed me a silver plate.




"This is an adventurer card nya. It's an essential item to prove you're an adventurer, so please don't lose it nya."


"I see"




 However, upon closer inspection, nothing was written on the silver plate.


 It's just a thin board.




"There's nothing written on it..."


"That's where you have to drop your blood on it, nya."


"Let me try"




 I bit my finger and pressed the blood against the silver plate.


 Then-




"Oh! Letters came out"


"That's your information nya. Your level and other information is displayed there, so you should always refer to it nya."




 I see.


 Is this the status screen?





 ―――――――――――――――


 Zest

 Rank: F.

 level 1



 Str: 5 (+10)

 VIT: 3 (+10)

 INT: 2 (+10)

 AGI: 5 (+10)

 DEX: 4 (+10)


 ―――――――――――――――




 Oh. Is this my current status?


 I'm still level 1.


 It's a reincarnation privilege that all statuses are +10.


 Right now it's only +10, but it seems that the amount increases as the level rises.




“You can also acquire skills with that adventurer card nya. Check it out when you level up nya"


"Hmmmm"




 Well, I'm familiar with the system around here, so I don't think there's any particular problem.




"Next, I'll explain ranks nya. Ranks range from 'F' to 'S' nya. All first-time adventurers are supposed to start with 'F' nya."


"What should I do to raise my rank?"


"Basically, the evaluation will go up by doing a quest. After that, you can also go up by subjugating monsters. In addition to that, the overall ranking will be evaluated and the rank will rise nya.”


"I see"




 The point is to take alot of quests and hunt monsters.




"But be aware that at the F rank, you won't be able to accept requests, so please keep that in mind nya."


"Eh. Why?"


“Generally, requests can be accepted from the E rank and above, nya. So at first, all you can do is monster hunting nya"


"Heeh~"




 Unless you're strong enough to hunt monsters, you can't gain credibility.


 Well, at first I was planning to hunt monsters anyway. For a while, I'll just focus subjugating monsters then.




"That's all for the explanation, nya."


"Understood. Then I'll go hunt some monsters."


"Ah……"


"hmm?"




 When I was just about to leave, I was called back.




“…………”


"...?"




 ……I wonder what happened a while ago.


 The way she looks at me is strange.




"Um... still something?"


"N-no... it's nothing, nya..."


"Haa..."




 well, ok Let's just go quickly.




 But seriously, what was up with that gaze?.


 Is she looking down on me... doesn't seem like that.


 Is she worried...hmm it's not the same.


 Hmmm...




 …………




 ……Oh, I see.




 Those eyes...






 Pitying eyes—





TN : Sorry i didnt post last week because i was sick. huhu no more Kawai Reese T_T


If you like my work please support me Ko-fi




Prev    TOC    Next

Comments

  1. Why would she pity him? Surely she doesn't know he is an orphan? Or does she think his circumstances must be bad because he is adventuring at such a young age? It can't be uncommon though, with a minimum age requirement that he meets, many people probably apply as soon as they are allowed to. Maybe it's because he is handsome? Although I didn't get that vibe either...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

ads